Monday, March 19, 2012

Thatcher Caleb

http://www.thepaulfamilyjourney.blogspot.com

Will you guys please included baby Thatcher Caleb in your prayers for God's healing of his little body and for peace and comfort for his parents, Eric and Whitney?  The NICU is divided into pods where 2 to 6 babies are closely monitored by their nurses.  Each pod has an A and B side.  Thatcher Caleb is in NICU Giraffe Pod B which basically means he his Ashton's next pod neighbor.  Cody and I had the opportunity to meet both sets of Thatcher's grandparents the day after I delivered Ashton.  They have been in constant prayer for their sweet grandson while loving on their son and daughter during Thatcher's NICU stay.  They have also offered prayers for sweet Ashton and even feed Cody a chocolate chip cookie or two.  When they knew Cody was having to leave on Sunday Whitney's dad pulled Cody aside and told him to make sure I knew that he was available if I needed anything during Ashton's NICU stay.  I know it made Cody feel a little better at least knowing someone at the hospital was available if I needed help.  Anyway, check out their family blog for specific prayer requests.  I KNOW there are people around the world praying for him, but, as we all know, there can never be too many prayers going up for one of GOD's littlest soliders.

Much love.
Brandi

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you have found support there. I am praying for yall every day and thinking about how much I miss yall. (praying for Thatcher too, what a great name!) I hope and pray I can meet Ashton one day and tell her how lucky she is to have yall as parents! Luv u.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete