Monday, April 9, 2012

Perfect Easter

Remembering to trust God with a life as fragile as Ashton's is my daily goal. Seems silly when I think about it. The same God who laid his hands upon the lepers, the outcasts, and the lame places his hands upon my heart and reminds me daily that I am not alone. 

Easter morning was spent this year without a church service or family lunch; without Easter clothes or fancy shoes.

Easter morning was spent this year with a miracle daughter and handsome healthy boy; with a God loving daddy holding his daughter for the first time.

Easter afternoon was spent this year without naps on our parents' couch; without snacking on our child's Easter candy.

Easter afternoon was spent hiding eggs in at a school playground close to the Texas Medical Center; with a big brother seeing his little sister for the second time in her four week old life.

Easter was perfect this year and just as God intended.







No comments:

Post a Comment